Anti-tecktonik
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Hervey Bay online dating - Have some stamina

Hervey Bay online dating  - Have some stamina Empty Hervey Bay online dating - Have some stamina

Message  Tasmania Mar 26 Juil - 8:08

audio/video chat - Can put my legs behind my head My name is Harper HARTNETT Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Rockhampton free online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating Adelaide online dating Nowra-Bomaderry dating New South Wales dating Im looking for what everyone wants, needs, but is sometimes to self absorbed to admit. I want to find the one. I want to fidn my soulmate, my best friend, a lover all in one person. I want to get married, have 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, a dog, a boat, a beach house, and grow old with the same person through all that. Sound good? I am a independent female looking for fun!!!!!!!!!I am looking to hook up with people in my area for nothing more than ADULT FUN..I am cute and a gurly girl..I want someone who is easy going and willing to have fun ON DA LOW. i'm a very outspoken person, i'm not afraid to tell it like it is, and i'm really easy to please. i take pleasure in the simple things. i like rock, pop, some blues and jazz, and the occasional r&b song. i want a guy that knows what he wants in life. Can u make me cum? Are u that good? The hotter you make me the more likely you will get a response. Don't waste my time or yours with idle chit chat lets get down to the nitty gritty. I am a very out going person. I love to have fun. Goof around. Im tired of being stuck with JERKS. That is all I ever get stuck with,and I hate it. I think im the UNLUCKY one or just feel that way but maybe my luck will change. NEW! I am tired of games!! Guys if your not ok with meeting offline why are you here??? I am still looking and I hope the right guy is out there but please no more games. It wastes my time and yours (less there in the bedroom!!!!! hehe)

Tasmania
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas